About the Careers Leader Programme
Welcome to Teach First’s Careers Leader Programme (CLP).
This is a year-long programme of six modules, following this introductory Module 0, which uses the Gatsby Benchmarks to empower you, as a Careers Leader, to deliver change in your school.
The programme follows a blended approach that includes:
- Online content and activities
- In person Training Days
- Three in-school meetings with your Teach First Lead
By the end of the school year, you will have developed, tested and written a whole-school careers strategy to implement in your school.
About This Module
Module 0 is the opening module and welcomes you to the programme, outlining the journey ahead for both you and your school.
In Module 0, you will:
- Establish your starting point
- Identify priority areas for your school, and for you as Careers Leader, to develop over the course of the programme
- Introduce activities to prepare your next one-to-one meeting with your Teach First Lead which will take place in September
It should take you around 3 hours to complete this module.
Start date: 8th July 2019
End date: 28th October 2019 – this online module will be archived on this date, but you will still be able to view it.
Click the blue View Course tab at the top of the page to start completing the first unit. If you are viewing the course on mobile, please return to the Course Outline to start the course.
Teach First CEO
Employability Team, Teach First
Careers Leader at Kingswood Academy & CLP Alumni